We offer High Density Urethane (HDU) seal and emblem plaques for sale in ½ and ¾ inch thickness in any shape or size starting at $155.95 each. Our High Density Urethane military emblem and government seal plaques are UV and weather resistant. If your desired logo does not appear below, you can upload your design by choosing, “Any Shape or Any Size” in ½ or ¾ inch. Order online or call us between 9:00 a.m. EST and 6:00 p.m. at 1-800-381-9457. Average time to order online is only two minutes. Order turnaround is two to six weeks depending on what shipping option you choose. Six week shipping is ALWAYS FREE!
Since 1991 our customers have included all branches of the U.S. Military, Firefighters, Policemen, Federal, State, & Local Governments, Colleges & Universities and Corporations. We are Government Service Agency (GSA) registered. Ask our customer service representatives for our NAICS codes. We accept all major credit cards, Paypal and checks. We accept government contracts and/or purchase orders. We are a U.S. Military veteran owned SDVOSB business.
High density urethane (HDU) plaques offer a number of advantages over traditional materials such as metal and wood. They are:
• Lightweight: HDU plaques are typically much lighter than metal or wood, making them easier to transport and install. This is especially important for large or heavy plaques.
• Durable: HDU plaques are resistant to impact, abrasion, and corrosion. This makes them ideal for use in harsh environments or for applications where they will be exposed to heavy wear and tear.
• Versatile: HDU plaques can be machined, routed, and painted to create a wide variety of shapes and finishes. This makes them ideal for a wide range of applications, including signage, awards and plaques, and industrial applications.
• Low maintenance: HDU plaques are very easy to clean and maintain. They simply require occasional wiping down with a damp cloth.
• Cost-effective: HDU plaques are a very cost-effective material. They are less expensive than many traditional materials, such as metal and wood.
Overall, HDU plaques offer a number of advantages over traditional materials. They are a lightweight, durable, versatile, low maintenance, and cost-effective material that can be used for a wide range of applications.
Note: We are officially licensed by the U.S. Government to use these logos for these products.
Showing 1–24 of 30 results